Loading...

You exist… and that is enough for me.



It’s alright to go out into the world live your life without me. You exist… and that is enough for me. I don’t need to see you or touch you or hold you. I don’t need to feel your kiss, or see your eyes light up when you smile, or hear your laughter in my ears. For I have had all those things once… and that is enough. To know that you exist is enough.

Your happiness is mine and if that means that I never spend another moment in your presence and the thought of me never crosses your mind then I guess this is what you call ‘acceptance’.
This is that moment when I open my hands to the sky and give you to the world. You cannot own a person… and love is a gift given freely with no guarantee of return. That is its most beautiful aspect… its purity; that it exists individually, irrespective of reciprocation.

For you are you, and I am I, and once we were we… but as long as I exist and so do you – know that I will always love you.


Ranata Suzuki

0 comments:

Loading...