Loading...

50 Long distance relationship love quotes.


When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time too long and no other love can break them apart.

Long distance relationships are living proof that love is not just physical. I can feel you next to me even when you’re thousands of miles away.


In human relationships, distance is not measured in miles but in affection. Two people can be right next to each other, yet miles apart.

Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.~Erica Jong


No matter how many years pass, how much distance exists between us, wherever we are in the world – even if the universe itself tries to keep us separated – I will always find my way to you.

Day turns into night; weeks turn into months, and still I wait for that day when we can really be together.

Distance means so little, when someone means so much.

Distance is temporary, but our love is permanent.

True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.


The longer you wait for something. The more you appreciate it when you get it. Because anything worth having is always worth the wait.

When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.

Distance teaches us to really appreciate the love we create with that special person. It strengthens and tests our love and we should be grateful for that.

Good relationships don’t just happen. They take time, patience and two people who truly want to be together.



Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.~Nicholas Sparks

Be the success story you’re looking for. Be the ones to survive your long distance relationship. Be the inspiration for others to follow.


Distance isn’t for the fearful; it is for the bold. It is for those who are willing to spend a lot of alone time in exchange for a little time with someone they care about. It is for those who know a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.

Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.

Loving someone more than anything, means that distance only matters to the mind, not the heart.


Forget the miles, forget them. You’ll be there and I’ll be here, and it’ll just be long distance. And that’ll be okay, because quite frankly I’m crazy about you.

Maybe, it’s not the distance that’s the problem, but how you handle it. ~David leviathan

Being close is the first and last desire of lovers, but being far and loving each other without an inch’s difference is the characteristic of real love. ~Senora Ray

As long as you’re in my heart and I am in yours, there is no distance great enough that our love can’t travel.

The thought of being with you tomorrow, gives me the strength to get through today.


I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.~ Steve Maraboli


Long distance relationships prove that love has no boundaries. They prove that it can happen and it is possible for two people far away from each other, can fall in love even without meeting each other. But most importantly these relationships know no age, and no distance.

When we’re apart, the days seem like months. Everything is moving in slow motion except my heart pining for you. I hope to see you soon.

I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance, and for a matter of years. Why? Because for as long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together. ~ Donna Lynn Hope

But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby.~ Lemony Snicket

Even when we’re miles and miles apart, you’re still holding all of my heart.


It’s not the time we are away, not the miles we are apart. It’s the strong love that we have and the fact that we’re always in each other’s hearts.

No matter where I am, no matter where I go, your heart is my northern light, I will always find my way home.~ Michael Kilby

I hear voices in my head telling me you’re near. You’re there not here, but it doesn’t matter right now because we will have a lifetime to live our vows.

Distance means so little when someone means so much. We are the perfect couple, we’re just not in the perfect situation.

As long as you’re in my heart and I am in yours, there is no distance great enough that our love can’t travel.


A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me.Together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.

I’ll hold you in my heart, till I can hold you in my arms.

I like the sound of your voice even if it’s from a thousand miles away. It keeps me going. It tells me I’m still alive. I miss you.

I don’t miss you and you alone – I miss you and me together.


If the days allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can’t see you, my heart will never forget you.

Time and distance don't mean anything when I know we will embrace and hold each other again.


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you’re the one that I love, and I can’t let you go.

Every minute feel like an hour, every hour feels like a day, every day feels like forever but I will wait forever and a day for you.

Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found.

The test of love is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realizes that despite the distance, love is still there.


It isn’t easy being so in love with you and not being able to see you every day. There are times when I’d give anything just to be able to gaze into your eyes or hold you in my arms, even for a few minutes. I always feel incomplete, like a part of me is missing, when we’re not together. I know that right now this is how things have to be, but that doesn’t make it any easier to bear. Every day without you reminds me of the joy you add to my life, joy that I’m missing. So don’t forget that I love you, that I’m thinking of you, and that I’m counting every minute until we’re together again.

I wonder why people still underestimate the authenticity of long distance relationships. I fell in love with his soul before I could even touch his skin. If that isn’t true love, then please tell me what is.


Distance is the test of our love, so if we survive it we are going to be forever.


0 comments:

Loading...