Loading...

15 Quotes about sorry and apology in a relationships.



Sometimes saying sorry is the most difficult thing on earth. But it's the cheapest thing to save the most expensive gift called relationship.


A sincere apology has three parts: I am sorry; it is my fault; what can I do to make it right?


Saying sorry doesn't always mean that you were wrong. Sometimes it means you value your relationship more than your ego.






Forgiveness is the best form of love. It takes a strong person to say they're sorry and an even stronger person to forgive.


Never try to dominate the one who say sorry to you for their mistake. Because, they understand, you are more important than their ego.



"Sorry" works when a mistake is made, but not when trust is broken. So in life, make mistakes but never break trust. Because forgiving is easy, but forgetting and trusting again is sometimes impossible.


Too often we don’t realize what we have until it’s gone. Too often we’re too stubborn to say, “I’m sorry, I was wrong.” Too often it seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts, and we let the most foolish things tear us apart. 

Love is not about “It's your fault”, but “I'm sorry”.
Not “Where are you?”, but “I'm right here”.
Not “How could you?”, but “I understand”.
Not “I wish you were”, but “I'm thankful you are”.

I am sorry may not mean that much to you, but i mean a lifetime of our relationship to me. Please forgive me.

In a relationship, "SORRY" doesn't always mean begging for forgiveness. Sometimes, it's another way of saying, "Can we save this without breaking up?

I’m sorry for the times I hurt you, for the times I lied to you, and for every other reason you're so angry at me. I know my apologies don't mean shit to you, but aside from that, all I can do is promise to try to be better in the future, if there is a future. I love you.

You can always say sorry. But the real apology is when you hear the sadness in their voice and see the look in their eyes. And you realize that hey have hurt themselves just as much.

I have learned that sometimes 'sorry' is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change. - Claire London.

0 comments:

Loading...