Loading...

Listen. If I'm with you, I'm with you. There is no one else.



Listen. If I'm with you, I'm with you. There is no one else. No. I'm not flirting with other people while I'm texting on my phone, i'm just talking to my friends. No. I'm not going to flirt back when someone else is trying to flirt with me, I'll just stop replying and end the conversation there. No. I'm not cheating on you when I don't answer you right away, I'm just busy and not on my phone at the moment. No. I'm not going to leave you and get back with any of my exes, they just hit me up but I won't flirt back. I don't want you to spend our relationship being scared of losing me every day, when you're supposed to enjoy being with me. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere and I don't plan to go anywhere.

0 comments:

Loading...