Loading...

I hope you find a love that truly makes you happy.



My hope is that when you find love again, I hope that it is everything you ever dreamed about. I hope that you find a love that has the power to tear down the painful walls of your past, so that you both can build a new wall filled with beautiful memories. I hope that you find someone who makes your heart beat faster. I hope that you find someone who you can; trust, communicate and understand on levels that you never established with anyone before. I hope they make you feel safe and protected. I hope they make you laugh, even when you don't want to. I hope they make you smile, even when you can't remember how. I hope they help you work through all of your flaws, so that you can grow and evolve in ways you never knew you could. I hope they pour in you and never drain you. I hope they make you shed beautiful tears in the quiet moments like you always see in the movies. I just hope that you find a love that truly makes you happy.

0 comments:

Loading...