Loading...

Mother's day special | Quotes for mom



For all you do, you do with love. You are so special. A gift from above and with all my heart I want to say I love you mom, Happy Mother's Day.

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. 



There is no one like you, no mother quite like you. You are so very thoughtful and caring, and I just wanted to thank you mother, for making my life brighter.

Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. ~Stevie Wonder

I like it when my mother smiles. And I especially like it when I make her smile.~ Adriana Trigiani

Mom is such a special word, the loveliest I've ever heard. A toast to you, above the rest. Mom, you're so special. You are simply the best.


I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. ~ Mitch Albom

As far as I'm concerned, there's no job more important on the planet than being a mom. ~ Mark Wahlberg

I believe in the concept of love at first site because I love you from the day first I opened my eyes and I saw you. Moms are always best but you are the best mom in the world. Happy mother’s day, mom.

In a child's eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe. ~ N.K. Jemisin

My Mother, my friend so dear.
Throughout my life you're always near.
A tender smile to guide my way
You're the sunshine to light my day.

Dear Mom, Thanks for always being there for me. Loving me, caring for me.
No one can replace my love to you.



When I was born, you’re the only one who can show me the love in this beautiful world, give me challenges to fight for, encourage and bring all the happiness. You are the gift from heaven, Mom.

The more I grow up, the more I recognize that my mother is the best and greatest friend I have ever had.

No matter how old I get, I always want my mom when I don't feel good.
 
Mother...
You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You'll always see.




0 comments:

Loading...