Loading...

Be your own best friend Quotes

I’ve been hurt, lied to and broken hearted. I have felt alone when I couldn’t afford to be. But at the end of the day, I had to learn to be my own best friend, because there’s going to be days when there will be no one there for me but myself.


Be your own best friend. After all, no matter where you go, you take you with you.

Be your own best friend. Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.



Work on loving yourself, as you are right now. That might mean sending love to your thighs, being compassionate about your lack of progress in a certain area, or reminding yourself that you’re an awesome human being. Whatever it is, sit with yourself and express love as you would toward someone you really care about. Be your own best friend. ~Stephenie Zamora


When you are your own best friend, you don’t endlessly seek out relationships, friendships, and validation from the wrong sources because you realize that the only approval and validation you need is your own. ~ Mandy Hale

Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more freeing and empowering than learning to like your own company. ~Mandy Hale

You can be your own best friend or your own worst enemy choose wisely.

You are your own best friend, your biggest supporter and only you can make yourself happy. Put yourself first, always!

We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies. ~Roderick Thorp


The most important relationship in your life is the relationship you have with yourself. Because no matter what happens, you will always be with yourself. ~Diane Von Furstenberg

If you make friends with yourself, you'll never be alone. ~Maxwell Maltz


Sometimes, the most important thing you'll need to know, is how to be your own best friend.


When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.


The one person I am with forever is me. My relationship with myself is eternal, so I choose to be my own best friend. I choose to love and accept myself and talk to myself as I would to a beloved person in my life. I saturate all the cells in my body with love, and they become vibrantly healthy. I relate with love to all of life. ~ Louise Hay

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Best Friend Quotes. Do you have?

    ReplyDelete

Loading...