Loading...

35 Hopeless Romantic Love Quotes That Will Make You Feel The Love.


No matter what happens, no matter where I am or where you are. Forever and always I’m yours and only yours.

Ok, I admit it. You're the guy all my love quotes are about. You're the one I'm thinking about right now. Cause I just really love you. I still love you. I swear, I always will.


From the day you walked into my life, you're all I think about. You’re the reason I breathe. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn’t want this any other way. You’re the love of my life.

I saw you, and my heart whispered “that’s the one”.Every time you kiss me, I can’t help but think, this is what I’ve waited for my whole life.


I want you for the rest of my life but even that doesn't seem long enough.

I don’t know which part of me wants you more, my lips that crave yours pressed against mine or my skin that is starving for your fingers but I guess it doesn’t really matter because I wouldn’t mind having every part of you.


Your smile. Your eyes. Your lips. Your hair. Your voice. Your laugh. Your teasing. Your smirk. Your humor. Your weird faces. The way you walk. The way you say my name. The way you look. The way you talk. Your singing. Your dancing. Your body. You. You. You.

I found my soulmate. I found my one true love. I found my one and only forever and always. I found that in you.


I look at you and I’m home. I see nothing worse than to be without you because with you my soul feels complete, you are the other half of me and I love you. You are my home no matter where that is.

My dear, you are what my heart needed. You and I, together at home, two souls as one.

Kissing you upside down. Kissing you sideways. Kissing you good morning. Kissing you good night. Kissing you randomly. Kissing you in the dark. Kissing you under blankets. Kissing you on the beach. Kissing you. Kissing you. Is the best thing.

I’m not going to be that girl who looks through your phone or private messages. I’m not the girl who will stop you from making your own life choices. I’m not the girl who your friends think will keep you on a tight leash. I’m not the girl who needs constant compliments or reassurance that you love her. I’m not the girl who is going to make you feel like love is hard work. I'm not the girl who is going to break your heart, sweetie. I’m the girl who is going to stand by your side and stay faithful.

I don't care about anyone else, i just want to be good enough for you.

I want to wear your sweatshirt to bed, watch scary movies with you, talk on the phone till sunrise, sneak out at night to look at the stars with you, play your favorite video game, make you watch chick flicks, kiss you in the rain, go on walks with you, laugh until I can’t breathe, hold hands, build a fort and have a snowball fight. I want to fall hopelessly in love with you.

I wish you were in this room with me right now. I wish I could put my arms around you. I wish I could touch you.

I love it when I catch you looking at me every time and smiling, it makes my heart race and my lips smile.

When you look at me my heart swells. When you smile at me my heart races. When you take me in your arms my heart melts. When you kiss my lips my heart pounds and I feel weak in the knees. When your away from me my heart yearns for you.

I just want you that's it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.

I can't spend a day without you, Do you even have a clue? That I so love you, Yes it is true, I really do!

Something tells me I’m going to love you forever.

I belong to you. I've belonged to you since the beginning, since before I even knew that I did.

You looking at me and my heart won’t stop racing. Your biting your lips and my heart is pounding. I look away and then I look into your eyes and your giving me this look that no one has ever given me and now my mind is racing, I can’t think clear but I know you want me and I love that.

I may not be the dream you want to come true, but I'll always be the person in love with you.




The only person I need in my life is the one that has proven me how he needs me in his life too, that person is you. I love you.

You walked into my life as if you already knew I had a place for you deep inside my heart.


I want to kiss you, hug you, hold your hand, sleep next to you, wake up next to you, show you off to the world, and cherish every second I have with you. 

I want to love every part of you forever but even forever isn’t enough time.

I thought I was alone and had no one but you never let me feel that way. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you.

and when I wake up, I want to see you next to me.

I see it. I see us getting married, moving in together, cuddling on the couch, waking up to good morning kisses having arguments, making up after, cooking our favorite foods, smiling for no reason, annoying each other when we're bored, having the cutest little babies, never leaving each other's side.



That person is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I've never been so driven to want to make one person so happy before, no matter what it would take. I want to give her every ounce of my love and I need to feel that in return. My every thought is consumed by your beauty, your gorgeous eyes, your laughter, your humor, your smile, your strength, your intelligence, your kind soul... I'm consumed by YOU. You are my perfection. You are my home. I love you.

Marry me. Let’s spend our week nights eating cereal on the floor when there is a perfectly fine table behind us. We can go to the movies and sit in the back row just to make out like kids falling in love for the first time. Marry me. We’ll paint the rooms of our house and get more paint on us than the walls. We can hold hands and go to parties we end up ditching to drink wine out of the bottle in the bathtub. Marry me and slow dance with me in our bedroom with an unmade bed and candles on the nightstand. Let me love you forever. Marry me.  Whispering Bones, by Drew Hairgrove


And suddenly you were my everything.

When I think of you, I can’t find the air to breathe. 

For nothing, not the sun, not the rain, not even the brightest star in the darkest sky, could begin to compare to the wonder of you. 




0 comments:

Loading...