Loading...

100 Quotes on beauty, make up & cosmetics.

I believe that all women are pretty without makeup and can be pretty powerful with the right makeup.  Bobbi Brown 



The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy. ~Yves Saint Laurent 

Beauty is power, and makeup is something that really enhances that; it's a woman's secret. ~ Charlotte Tilbury

Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world ~ Marilyn Monroe

Smile, is the best Makeup any girl can wear. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Beauty is power, a smile is its sword. ~Charles Reade

Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful. ~Sophia Loren.

May the wings of your eyeliner always be even!

Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick. ~ Gwyneth Paltrow

I'm just a lip gloss, blush and mascara kind of girl. I like playing with a bright lipstick or a heavy eye... But not together! ~Lily Cole

That’s one of the things I love about makeup. You can change your whole attitude by just doing your eyeliner or lipstick differently. ~Beyonce

A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous. ~ Coco Chanel



The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural. ~ Calvin Klein

There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.~ Steve Maraboli

Inner beauty is great, but a little mascara never hurts.

If you retain nothing else, always remember the most important rule of beauty which is, who cares? ~Tina Fey

I'm really into the Tom Ford lipsticks. I was always afraid to wear lip color because I thought it made me look too masculine, but my makeup artist Fiona Stiles got me into wearing coral, orange-y colors from his line, and now I wear lipstick all of the time. ~Nikki Reed

I'm a big believer in that if you focus on good skin care, you really won't need a lot of makeup. ~Demi Moore

I find it a great antidote... lipstick and mirrors and hairspray. ~Joanna Lumley

I feel weird without lipstick. Even after the first time I wore a really neon pink or a really bright red, I felt really strange without it there. My lips are a main feature, so I feel naked without them. ~Marina and the Diamonds


The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you. ~Coco Chanel


I do put on a little makeup every day because it helps me feel put together. Mascara is essential. ~Emma Stone

Beauty is not a competition. All women want is to be the best version of themselves. ~Sue Bryce

Beauty is only skin deep. I think what's really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit. ~Jennifer Lopez

Women inspire me. Women in the airports, around the country in different cities, destinations around the world, inspire me with the way they express their individuality. I love watching women and discovering all the ways each person uses a color, pattern, a style, even a lipstick color. I'm a people watcher. ~Camila Alves

I can't live without a good scrub or concealer. Concealer could give you 8 hours sleep instantly. I also love lipstick, for everyday a berry tone that resembles the natural lip color. ~Maria Canals Barrera

I put things in perspective and trust that everything is in its right place, be grateful that I'm healthy. Then throw on a cap and some killer red lipstick and gloss, that always seems to do the trick. ~Sasha Jackson

All I need is my Chanel dress, my Louboutins, and some red lipstick. ~Blake Lively



Beauty isn't about looking perfect it's about celebrating your individuality.


Lips without lipstick is like cake without frosting!

I have always loved lipstick. For women, that love comes from our mother and grandmothers. It's so natural for a woman to open up her mirror and apply lipstick. ~Monica Bellucci

I always carry lip balm and lipstick. Lipstick is a very important beauty product because I find that lips are the most beautiful feature of anyone's face. ~Fan Bingbing

When I first got into making makeup, I didn't necessarily want to start a company. I just wanted to make a lipstick that looked like lips, only better. ~Bobbi Brown

Evening bags should be just big enough for my phone, lipstick, house key, and credit card. ~Laura Wasser

If I walk outside without lipstick, I feel naked. ~Sofia Vergara


Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out.

If I’m feeling tired, I just say, 'I’m going to paint my nails purple and put some lipstick on!' ~ Emma Watson

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles. ~Audrey Hepburn

Beauty isn’t worth thinking about; what’s important is your mind. You don’t want a fifty-dollar haircut on a fifty-cent head. ~ Garrison Keillor

Real glamour and beauty is not just mascara, Chanel No. 5 perfume, and perfect lip gloss. It's being a role model, being beautiful on the inside, and caring more about others than you do yourself.

If you're sad, add more lipstick and attack. ~Coco Chanel

Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn’t help if your ugly in the inside. Unless you eat the make-up. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Cosmetics is the science of a woman's cosmos. ~Karl Kraus

Makeup is a way for a woman to look and feel like herself. Only prettier and more confident. ~Bobbi Brown

Until I was a teenager, I used red pokeberries for lipstick and a burnt matchstick for eyeliner. I used honeysuckle for perfume. ~Dolly Parton

With a bright-red party lipstick, just go with lots of mascara and keep everything else clean. ~Kate Winslet

I can't see myself without pink lipstick. I can go without it for a couple days, but if there was no more pink lipstick in the world, I'd be useless. Seriously. ~Nicki Minaj


Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. ~Coco Chanel

I have to exfoliate my lips as they're quite a large surface area and sometimes when I wear lipstick, it goes all cakey. So I mix brown sugar with lip balm and just scrub it onto them. ~Georgia Jagger

The best makeup is your smile. There is no beauty like the one that comes from inside of you.

Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.

I always put a layer of lip balm first, and then I layer the lipstick on by using a lip brush to help get it into the whole lip and make a really even line. ~Gracie Gold

I believe true beauty is simple and achievable. Make-up is a way for a woman to look and feel like herself, only prettier and more confident. Focus on what you like about yourself. ~Bobbi Brown

I always have lipstick, and use the same lipstick for my cheeks as blush, so that it looks very natural. It's a good trick I learned from my mother. I like NYX or MAC because they have a lot of pigment and they're matte. ~Lou Doillon


Men are just jealous because they can’t wear makeup. ~ Carolyn Murphy

I love the confidence that makeup gives me. ~Tyra Bank

I feel weird without lipstick. Even after the first time I wore a really neon pink or a really bright red, I felt really strange without it there. My lips are a main feature, so I feel naked without them. ~Marina and the Diamonds

I used to wear a lot of red lipstick, and when I got a pimple, I'd cover it up with eyeliner to turn it into a beauty mark. ~Selma Blair

Every woman should wear make-up. It takes years off. I'm wearing lots of false eyelashes today, and to me, lipstick is the best cosmetic that exists. ~Joan Collins

Treat your makeup like jewelry for the face. Play with colors, shape, structure - it can transform you. ~Francois Nars

I put on lip balm first thing in the morning and always use it before I swipe on my red lipstick. ~Heather Morris


Make-up is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful, it is meant to magnify the beauty that already exists!

Lipstick is really magical. It holds more than a waxy bit of color - it holds the promise of a brilliant smile, a brilliant day, both literally and figuratively. ~Roberta Gately 

During my 40s, I thought I couldn't wear red lipstick. I thought it was just too much and I couldn't do it anymore. I don't know why. But now, I'm going to wear red lipstick for as long as I want. ~Andie MacDowell

Curl the lashes, ladies. If anyone doesn't know that, they need to. And everybody loves a little contouring.

Always remember, it's better to arrive late than to arrive ugly. 


Makeup is Art, Beauty is Spirit.


The most versatile lipstick you can own is a shade that's just a bit brighter than your natural lip color. ~Bobbi Brown

As a makeup artist, I learned quickly that the color of your lips affects the way a lipstick looks. If you see your friend wearing a great color, don't assume it will be right for you. ~Bobbi Brown

Every season has its lipstick trend, and just because your perfect color is a pinky beige, that doesn't mean you can't wear deep burgundy. ~Bobbi Brown

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together. ~Elizabeth Taylor

My beauty comes from having my own style, living my own way and knowing my own mind. ~ Lee Damsky

The Beauty of the woman is not in facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Makeup is self confidence applied directly to the face.


I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect happiness. ~ Drew Barrymore

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy makeup!

Beauty might bring happiness, but happiness always brings beauty.

You don’t ever want to appear like you’re wearing too much makeup. If you have a heavy eye and a heavy lip, people are like, ‘Wow, what are you trying to cover up?' ~Taylor Swift

I won't cry for you, my mascara's too expensive. ~ Adriana Lima

Never ask a girl with winged eyeliner why she's late.



I told you I'll be ready in 5 minutes, stop calling every half hour!

We don't wear makeup to look pretty. We wear it because we enjoy the process of putting it on. The ''natural look'' makes us cringe & bright colours are more fun. We don't do it for the boys, we do it for ourselves. Eyeshadows, is our drug, Sephora, Inglot & MAC are our dealers. Makeup isn't just materials, but our passion.


0 comments:

Loading...