Loading...

Not happy, not sad but empty


Sometimes, I feel like ripping apart my skin and searching for a reason for why I feel this empty.
Maybe my veins are tangled, or something is lodged in my ribcage. Because it feels like something inside of me is missing or broken.



I feel myself changing, I don't even laugh the same anymore, I don't smile the same, or talk the same, I'm just so tired of everything.


Not happy, not sad but empty


I don't know what it's like to not have deep emotions, even when I feel nothing, I feel it completely. -A. R Asher

I guess I'm just a mess and maybe I'm just lonely or maybe just bitter but I know my heads a storm and that my chest is empty.

I can't describe what I'm feeling. I'm not happy, and I know that. But I'm also not exactly sad either. I'm just caught right in between all these emotions and I feel so empty.

You're afraid to tell people how you feel because it will destroy them, so you bury it deep inside yourself where it destroys you.

Sometimes we don't say what we feel, not because we don't want to, but because we don't know how.

It should be scary how numb I feel. How alone…in the cliche, ‘a room full of people’. The lying and pretending we have the perfect relationship is taking its toll. The destruction, the madness, the emptiness…it’s become my new normal. He doesn’t even see it. Doesn’t see me withdrawing, doesn’t hear my mind wandering, doesn’t feel my love turning into resentment.

0 comments:

Loading...