Loading...

30 Love Messages for Husband.


Dear husband, every single day that I spend being your wife, I realize how lucky I am to live such an amazing life.

Each day in my life begins and ends perfectly. It starts with rolling over to see your face, and it ends when you wrap your arms around me in the evening. More than anything else, I love being with you.

Your love is… sweet and exciting, heartwarming and tingling, passionate and sensational, protective and inspirational, warm and funny, cute and cozy, hot and luscious, charming and delicious. I love you.

No one has ever has ever made me feel so complete. With your love, I’m satisfied. With your care and affection, I feel so alive. Thank you. I will always be grateful for that. I Love you!

Your love for me is flawless, your commitment impeccable. Your only concern is my happiness, you make me feel so special. I love you.




I love living life with you and I live life for loving you. I love you.

My days are not complete if I cannot see you. I am willing to sacrifice everything just to stay beside you always. I love you!

Some of the most precious moments of my life have been the ones in which I’ve held your hand and cuddled in your arms. I love you.

Every day that passes reminds me to thank the universe for giving me a husband as loving and wonderful as you are.

It is good to have a husband who forgives you for your past. It is even better to have a husband who does not mind the mistakes you make in your present. But it is best to have a husband who forgets everything and wants to give you a bright future – just like the hubby that you are. I love you.




The additional responsibilities of marriage, being a good wife and a caring mother were never a burden on my shoulder because your strong shoulders were always there to support me. I love you darling.

I’m glad I chose to walk with you. I’m more than willing and happy to walk an extra mile with you as I hold your hand. I love you.

We may fight at times, but I will always love, no matter how hard we fight, or what we fight about.

My life’s biggest security is not just in loving you, but in knowing that you will always be there to love me back no matter what. I love you.

You heal all my aches, you chase all my stress away and you put joy in my life. I love You.



From all of life’s troubles, you have given me bail. My life has become, a lovely fairytale. I love you.

Much more than just attraction, lust and passion, our marriage embodies honesty, care and affection. Love you.

Every day of my life is perfect because it starts and ends with loving you. I love you.

Our love singes with passion and sensation. Our marriage hinges on care and affection. I love you.

Everything in my life revolves around a single thought – how I can keep you happy, because I love you a lot.




Times are hard but it become easy when shared with you. Thank you for just being there and continue caring for us. I Love you!

All the men in this world should learn a thing or two, about being a perfect husband from you. I love you sweetie.

I trust you, but not because you are my husband. The reason I trust you is because you are the epitome of everything that a man should be.

I look at you and I’m home. You are the other half of me and with you my soul feels complete.
There is nothing worse than being without you. I love you.

If my life was a ship, you would be the anchor that holds me in place and the sails which take me on a beautiful journey. I love you.



I could tell you that you are a loving husband, wonderful father or a great husband. But you are much more than that – an example of a perfect man. I love you.

You are like a warm cuppa on a rainy afternoon, popcorn while watching a movie, rainbow during a thunderstorm, smile during stressful times, hammock on a beach and a sauna after a hectic week. You are the love, care and comfort of my life. I love you.

I don’t need a superhero. I don’t need a character from romantic novels. I don’t need a prince from fairy tale. Why would I wish for those if I have all of them wrapped in one? And he’s a real one. I love you so much, my husband.

Years can go by, but I will never forget the first moment that you held me in your arms. In that moment and every second since then, you have been the reason I breath, live and exist. You are my love, and the source of all of my happiness.

God gave you to me. And I’ll always thank Him for doing so. I love you so much.


0 comments:

Loading...