Loading...

10 Sweet Love Messages For Him




I may not be able to tell you this every day but I just want you to know that you mean the world to me. The day you stepped into my life you changed it into something so beautiful and meaningful. I may not be the first woman in your life but I want to be the last woman you ever loved. I may not be the first woman who made you feel loved but I want to be the only one to make you feel loved to the core.


Thank you for staying by my side, sharing my hopes and dreams, and just being you. I love you.

I knew that I started loving you when I stopped looking for the best in you and started wishing the best for you. I love you.



You see me at my absolute worst and you love me anyway. Thank you!

Loving you is a full-time job. I love my career.



You make my day worthwhile and my life worth living. You are amazing!

My love for you is so real, that it makes me want to do unreal things like jumping on the clouds and climbing on the rainbow. I love you

.

I don’t know how you got inside my heart, but I do know that I never want you to leave. I love you.

I want you to know that you are the only person I ever want to be with. I would rather cry with you than laugh with anyone else because even crying with you makes me happy. I love you.


For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. -Rosemonde Gerard


0 comments:

Loading...