Loading...

Perfume Quotes




A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future. - Coco Chanel

Perfume puts the finishing touch to elegance - a detail that subtly underscores the look, an invisible extra that completes a man and a woman's personality. Without it there is something missing. -Gianni Versace

A perfume is more than an extract it is a presence in abstraction. A perfume, for me, is a mystique. -Giorgio Armani

A woman's perfume tells more about her than her handwriting. - Christian Dior

Scent is the most powerful memory trigger, smell good, Always.

You are never fully dressed without perfume. - C. JoyBell C.

People who smell good are automatically more attractive.

Let us then blend everything: love, religion, genius, with sunshine, perfume, music, and poetry. -Madame de Stael



My philosophy about fragrance, like fashion, is simple: never accept substitutions for the best. -Ralph Lauren

Your fragrance is your message, your scented slogan. - Maurice Roucel

Two things make women unforgettable, their tears & their perfume. -Sacha Guitry

Wear perfume wherever you want to be kissed. - Coco Chanel 

Perfume is the art that makes memory speak - Francis Kurkdjian

Perfume is a story in odor, sometimes a poetry in memory. - Jean Claude Ellena

Good manners and Good cologne is what transfers a man into a gentlemen. - Tom Ford

A perfume is like a piece of clothing, a message, a way of presenting oneself, a costume that differs according to the woman who wears it. -Paloma Picasso



Just like men , perfume is never perfect right away you have to let it seduce you. -Jean Patou

A wise man knows cologne is the most powerful weapon in the fight for female attention. - Marcello Mastroianni

To me, it is very important to have perfume in which it is hard to recognize a particular flower or scent. That gives a touch of mystery. -Isabella Rossellini

The best investments in every man’s life are a custom tailored suit and an expensive cologne. It’s like buying the best first impression. -Massimo Ferragamo

One of the very few things that I do every single day is put on fragrance. If I'm not wearing make-up, if my hair's not done, if I'm walking around in pyjamas - I still put my fragrance on. I will brush my teeth and put on my perfume. -Blake Lively

You definitely need to have red lipstick no matter what. You can have a great outfit, but it will always give you that extra little pop. I also love perfume. It doesn't even matter what the perfume is. I like to smell sweet. -Jillian Hervey



Long after one has forgotten what a woman wore, the memory of her perfume lingers.-Christian Dior

Women waste so much time wearing no perfume. As for me, in every step that I have taken in life, I have been accompanied by an exquisite perfume!
― C. JoyBell C.

No elegance is possible without perfume. It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory. -Coco Chanel

A perfume is an intimate object, it is the reflector of the heart. -Emanuel Ungaro

Personality is to a man what perfume is to a flower. -Charles M. Schwab

Ladies, a man will never remember your handbag, but he will remember your perfume. - Olivier Creed

Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 comments:

Loading...