Loading...

Sometimes it's better to be alone quotes



Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.

It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone. ― Marilyn Monroe

Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ― Booker T. Washington




Sometimes it is better to be alone because it gives you some time to be who you are.

Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand.

Being alone is better than being with the wrong person.

Better being alone than trapped in a bad relationship with a wrong person.

Being alone is better than hurt in Love.






It's better to be alone than with someone who makes you feel lonely.

It is better to be alone than being with someone who makes you feel alone.

I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than be someone I'm not to feel wanted.

I'd rather be alone and feel lonely and unloved than be in a relationship and feel the same way.

I would rather be alone with dignity than in a relationship that requires me to sacrifice my self respect. ~Mandy Hale

I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone. ―Robin Williams




2 comments:

  1. Hi admin,
    your post "alone Quotes" is very special for us.I think alone quotes are very special for everyday life. I have collected many quotes from you, and I will come back soon. It's encourage to work everyday life.So thanks a lot for doing this job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Loading...