Loading...

I'm in love with you. And all these little things.


You are every part of me and with every breathe I take, your love will light my way and for everyday live, the promise that I made is that I will never let you go.


I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. 


i 'm so in love with you..


I'm in love with your smile. I'm in love with your voice. I'm in love with your body. I'm in love with your laugh. I'm in love with your eyes. I'm in love with you.


Remember, we're madly in love, so it's alright to kiss me anytime you feel like it.



I just want you that's it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.

There's nothing in life that makes me happier than loving you. You're my sunshine in the morning & my starlight in the night. You hold me in your arms and make my whole world seem bright.



When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew..

Heart and soul, the way a fool would do, madly. Because you held me tight. And stole a kiss in the night.


I'm in love with you. And all these little things

0 comments:

Loading...