Loading...

Just because


Just because I'm quiet, doesn't mean I don't have a lot to say. Just because I appear happy, doesn't mean everything's okay. Just because I laugh a lot, doesn't mean I don't take things seriously. Just because I forgive, doesn't mean you can take me for granted. Just because I don't keep in touch all the time, doesn't mean I don't care. Just because I'm gullible, doesn't mean you can lie to me. Just because I'm stubborn, doesn't mean I expect you to change for me. Just because I don't show my feelings, doesn't mean I don't have any. Just because I don't say I love you, doesn't mean I don't. Just because I'm honest, doesn't mean I 'm outspoken. Just because I'm not like you, doesn't mean I'm weird. Just because I don't say anything, doesn't mean I'm afraid.

0 comments:

Loading...