Loading...

Nicholas Sparks Romantic Love Quotes


I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ~Nicholas Sparks - The Notebook


The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever. ~Nicholas Sparks -The Notebook


Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can't control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That's what it's like for me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt that you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me love like that has happened only once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.~Nicholas Sparks -The Notebook


And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever. ~Nicholas Sparks - Dear John


You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.~ Nicholas Sparks -The Notebook


So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.~ Nicholas Sparks - The Notebook



True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning.~ Nicholas Sparks - Message in a Bottle


While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart. ~Nicholas Sparks - Nights in Rodanthe



I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.~ Nicholas Sparks



Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.~ Nicholas Sparks -The Rescue



He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he’d been lucky enough to find her. ~Nicholas Sparks - The Last Song



You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have. ~Nicholas Sparks


I want to wake up with you beside me in the mornings. I want to spend my evenings looking at you across the dinner table. I want to share every mundane detail of my day with you and hear every detail of yours. I want to laugh with you and fall asleep with you in my arms. ~ Nicholas Sparks



If we’d never met, I think I would have known my life wasn’t complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn’t know who I was looking for.

Quotes by Nicholas Sparks Romance Novels
Check out for Nicholas Sparks Novels at Amazon


0 comments:

Loading...