Loading...

Don't be too hard on yourself. There are plenty of people willing to do that for you. Do your best and surrender the rest.


Don't be too hard on yourself. There are plenty of people willing to do that for you. Do your best and surrender the rest. Tell yourself, "I am doing the best I can with what I have in this moment. That is all I can ever expect of anyone, including me." Love yourself and be proud of everything you do, even your mistakes, because your mistakes mean you're trying.

If you feel like others are not treating you with love and respect, check your price tag. Perhaps you subconsciously marked yourself down. Because it's YOU who tells others what you're worth by showing them what you are willing to accept for your time and attention. So get off the clearance rack. If you don't value and respect yourself, wholeheartedly, no one else will either.

Unknown

0 comments:

Loading...