Loading...

Health & Fitness Quotes

Excuses don't burn calories.



Nobody cares for your excuses. Nobody pities you for procrastinating. Nobody is going to coddle you because you are lazy. It's your ass. You move it.


It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great.


I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.


I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I'm done.



You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Everything is hard before it is easy. ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Losing weight is hard. Maintaining weight is hard. Staying overweight is hard. Choose your hard.

Dieting is hard. Working out is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard.

If I don't feel confident about my body, I'm not going to sit at home and feel sorry for myself and not do something about it. It's all about taking action and not being lazy.

So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it. ~Kim Kardashian

Don't you dare complain about your weight if you're not doing anything about it!

Honestly, it doesn't matter what size you are, how fast or slow you move. I don't care if you run/walk, temp, fartlek, easy long run, speed work, hill repeats, run to lose weight, run to set PRs, run because you like to buy the cool shoes. It doesn't matter if you run with a watch, run without a watch, run with music, run without music. It is awesome if you run barefoot, midfoot, 5k's, 10k's, halfs, full's, ultra's, or no race at all. Just enjoy the run, the running community, and the fact that you can move. Just move.~ Reist Mumau


Go ahead, tell me that I'm not good enough, tell me I can't do it, because I will show you over & over again that I can!

Commitment means staying loyal to what you said you were going to do, long after the mood you said it in has left you. 

Your fitness is 100% mental. Your body won't go where your mind doesn't push it. 
Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live. ~Jim Rohn

We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer. ~Arnold Schwarzenegger 

Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.~Denis Waitley

First, do enough training. Then believe in yourself and say, I can do it. Tomorrow is my day. And then say, the person in front of me, he is just a human being as well; he has two legs, I have two legs, that is all. That is mentally how you prepare. ~ Haile Gebrselassie

When you look in the mirror and see no change, and still keep faith, knowing that in time you will get there if you stay focused and on track, that's the difference between those who succeed and those who fail.

I've always believed fitness is an entry point to help you build that happier, healthier life. When your health is strong, you're capable of taking risks. You'll feel more confident to ask for the promotion. You'll have more energy to be a better mom.

You'll feel more deserving of love.~Jillian Michaels

Lazy doesn't exist. Lazy is a symptom of something else. The person who can't get up off their butt is just a person who's depressed. It's usually a pervasive lack of self-worth, or a feeling of helplessness. ~Jillian Michaels

I only eat healthy food, and I only want healthy love!~Jillian Michaels

I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." ~Muhammad Ali

Repeat after me: "I can do this"

If we have the right mental attitude, nothing can stop us from achieving our health, weight loss and fitness goals.

Every 28 days your skin replaces itself, your liver 5 months, your blood 4-6 weeks, and your bones 10 years. Your body rebuilds itself from the food you eat; what you eat literally becomes you. Therefore, what you put into your body is the foundation for your health!~David Wolfe -- Superfoods: The Food and Medicine of the Future

Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments. ~Bethenny Frankel

There is no diet that will do what eating healthy does.

Skip the Diet. Just eat Healthy.

You've always been beautiful. Now you're just deciding to be healthier, fitter, faster, stronger. Remember that.

Your fitness is 100% mental. Your body won't go where your mind doesn't push it.

FOCUS if you want to reach that goal so bad you will have to make sacrifices, stay focused, stay passionate. 


Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.

Remember how your clothes don't fit, your body feels sluggish, your skin doesn't glow, you don't have energy, you don't feel beautiful, you're regretting what you ate, you're wishing you worked out, and you wanted to change.....remember that before you make another unhealthy choice.

Don't focus on being skinny. If you clean up your diet and exercise consistently the weight will take care of itself!

It's not about being skinny, it's about being healthy.

Your body will be around a lot longer than your expensive handbag. Invest in yourself.

You will never regret reaching your goal. 

You will only regret giving up and not trying harder.

Look in the mirror, that's your competition!

Weight loss is not a physical challenge. It's a mental one.

Don't stop trying just because you hit a wall. Progress is progress no matter how small.

Be active, be healthy and be happy.

0 comments:

Loading...