Loading...

I've Learned Quotes


I’ve learned that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.

I've learned that your family won't always be there for you. It may seem funny, but people you aren't related to can take care of you and love you and teach you to trust people again. Families aren't biological.

I've learned that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.




I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.

I've learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I've learned that it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts.



I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up.

I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I've learned that no matter how good a friend someone is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.



I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I've learned that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.

I've learned that there are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it.

I've learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I've learned that it's hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people's feelings and standing up for what you believe.

I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. 


I've learned what not to do in life... don't marry someone because you're afraid no one else will love you. Don't turn your back on someone when they need you the most. Don't expect things in return from people who aren't in a position to give and don't listen to those who discourage you when you're doing what you know in your heart is right.

I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up, it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be. Sometimes you have to forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what's coming next.

I’ve learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back. And it's not the end of the world.

I've learned that to have faith in something includes patience and trust.That we are not in full control of everything and that there is someone great helping us realize our dream. And for me, He is God and He is within us.



I’ve learned that loneliness has nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.

I've learned that when you try to control everything, you enjoy nothing.

I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

I've learned more from pain than I could've ever learned from pleasure.

Throughout my life: i've loved, i've lied, i've hurt, i've lost, i've missed, i've trusted, i've made mistakes, but most of all, i've learned.




Author : unknown

0 comments:

Loading...