Loading...

I do believe in love.


Love.
I really do believe in love. I believe in this overwhelming sentiment that keeps you up all night and makes you feel like a little child waiting for the christmas day. The feeling of having a soulmate and a place you can really call home. I do believe in the power of love that is able to eradicate scars and fulfill our hearts with cheerful moments instead. I also absolutely believe in love at first sight and in the idea of two people being meant for each other.
What I appreciate most about love is the ignorance of gender, religious or social background. Love doesn´t distinguish it just happens. Love frees our souls of all the emptiness and pain we suffered from. That´s why I do believe in love. In the magic of a single glance. In the most magnificent emotion one can experience.

via scrawlaletter



0 comments:

Loading...