Loading...

I am a dreamer. And I want to always be this way.


I want to travel the world and have a little box of keepsakes from each place.
I want to grow fruits and vegetables and learn how to cook.
I want to write more letters. Handwritten ones, even if they're not perfect.
I want a tall library full of book and stories and poems about life.
I want to appreciate all the little things because they end up being the most important.
I want to wake up early and see sunrise.
I want an adventure. I want many adventures.
I want to spend a night on a sailboat, getting rocked to sleep by the waves.
I want a soulmate.
I want to walk through the woods at night in pajamas and flashlights.
I want to pick flowers and paint on a Sunday night, even if I'm not very good.
I want to take more pictures. Of ordinary things, things I take for granted.
I want to skinny-dip.
I want to get caught in the rain.
I want lots and lots of stories to tell my grandkids.
I want blankets and a place to look at the stars, speechless at my own insignificance.
I want bestfriends. Real friends.
I want a purpose.

I am a dreamer. And I want to always be this way.


Source : unknown

0 comments:

Loading...