Loading...

I fell in love with him.


I fell in love with the way he held my hand and looked into my eyes and said, 

“you are mine and you could not have belonged to any other man”.
I fell in love with his courage , his die-hard romantic attitude and his way of looking at things with pure love. I fell in love with the way he trusted me from the moment he met me and shared his past with me without any hesitation or inhibition.I fell in love with his strong belief that he was the one whom God had created for me. I felt we had known each other from a past life. We connected instantly and beautifully like two magnets which were held away from each other for a long long time. We had been soul mates since our souls had evolved. We have been lovers since time unknown…



~The Beautiful World Of Aarti Khurana



0 comments:

Loading...